I've had this dA for a little while now and I haven't had any journal entries; which in itself is no crime, but it's kind of annoying to go to my page and be greeted by a blue button telling me to write something. So I've given in to peer pressure.
First of all, however, I'd like to point out how intermittent my involvement on dA tends to be: I log on, check my groups, go away if there's nothing of notice. I do post art, of course, as that's the purpose of dA, but I'm not going to post every little thing I draw. If I'm satisfied with it to the point I post it, then I probably really really like it! But, I do like critique -- friendly cirtique -- and it's much appreciated!
Secondly, I like to join groups, but sometimes I can get kind of awkweird when I talk to big groups of people because I feel annoying or I might say things haphazardly that can be taken the wrong way. If I'm bothering you, please tell me; I have issues knowing when I'm being a pest. ;;
Third, I've been tagged by my Projects buddy for her journal meme and I figured I would do it. However, I'm not a tagger because of my aforementioned tendency to annoy so ... while I'm happy to tell you about myself, I don't really enjoy tagging other people. I feel like such a nuisance.......
1. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 5 new questions for the people you tag to answer while answering them yourselves.
3. You have to choose 5 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 5 people.
1. I'm a very high level multitasker, but working on many projects leaves me swamped and sleep-deprived. I currently have three projects in the works, so if I'm not around that's probably why.
2. I'm also relatively studious, even in the summer. I'm a tutor for chemistry, and I'm taking online courses. That's another reason I may not be around.
3. I like to listen to people's problems. If you have something that bothers you please feel free to talk to me! I'm not here to be judgmental of you. Even if I can't help you solve the issue, having a friendly ear to listen always helps.
4. Obviously I'm a little scatterbrained (see: 3 projects). I have a lot of things that go on in my life, so if I forget something, don't take it personally! Nudge me or yell at me, or whatever, and I'll get on it. I won't be offended.
5. I really really really really love bug Pokemon. Yep.
1) Ever tried fandubbing?
Yes, actually, I have! I've done songs as Kanaya from Homestuck, if that counts as dubbing. I'm not sure how that's defined.
2) Fave TV ad?
I don't really have one. I guess I found the Mother's Day ad by Publix pretty adorable.
3) Fave book genre?
Sci-fi/Fantasy is usually my schtick.
4) Which continent/country's food do you like best?
Hm, I don't really go by country but I do love spicy food, so I'd say just... generally South American. Peruvian, Mexican, Brazilian, etc.
5) Are you into the milk tea craze? Has the milk tea craze even spread abroad or what...?
No, not really!! I don't drink it often, as I usually stick with my iced tea or black coffee.
Again, I'm glad to let you know things about me but... I'm not comfortable tagging. It's a weird thing to not like to do, but I guess it's just one of those things... u_u